date night inspiration


Chris and I are finally having our date night in tomorrow evening right after basketball practice and bedtime for the kids of course!

This months Dinner at Eight theme is candlelight but I am not going to be super fancy on this one. It'll  be nice and simple, appetizers and wine and a chocolately dessert laced with conversation and the fireplace. I am collecting tea lights and flowers today and hope to set it up tomorrow with the kids before Chris gets home from work. It's so wild and crazy over here at all times with our full house but I am genuinely excited about taking some intentional time to focus on my marriage and where it all began!


I am hoping that you might join me on the Dinner at Eight challenge of hosting a simple date night at home for your sweetie too - I'll be posting all about our candlelight date on Saturday along with a linky so if you do join in I can't wait to see what you came up with!

Above are a bunch of pictures I gathered from Pinterest to get me inspired - pretty antipasto plates, pudding cake and candles of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...