the no brainer wardrobe

Wouldn't that be awesome - a no brainer wardrobe. Ugh sometimes I feel like I am in an argument with my closet and the yoga pants usually win. It's gotten pretty ugly for me to be honest. There was that brief moment in time right after baby #2 that I asked my little sister for some advice on what to wear after the guy in the Nordstrom shoe department brought out a pair of hideous loafer man shoes for me to try on because they reminded him of me. ahem. I was 28.

But let's just say being pregnant with #4 isn't really helping me feel super hot and stylish at the moment. So when the most adorable women ever emailed me about her brand new ebook - The No Brainer Wardrobe my ears perked up. This my friends is exciting!





I was so thrilled to get my hands on a copy of Haley's new book. Not only because I know she has impeccable style - (HERE is proof!) but she has the most charming and wonderful way of writing. Very straight forward and so easy to follow. I read the whole thing in it's entirety and already feel super inspired to not only put together some really great inspiration boards but also purge my closet and get to work on making my clothes work for me. There are plenty of great action items to go along with some top notch advice!



Hayley did not leave anything out either. There are sections on discerning your style, how to build a go-to outfit, taking your inspiration to the thrift store (a personal favorite section!) and shopping maternity too and so much more! This book was so helpful and truly has encouraged me to shop my own closet and figure out what I really love and get rid of the rest so that when I get up in the morning and spend my 2.5 minutes of time getting ready those yoga pants aren't the only things calling my name...(although if you know me in real life and see me in the yoga's maybe don't mention it :))

So I know your dying to know where to get a copy too - guess what the first 15 of you who go HERE and purchase the book will get %50 off the already super steal price of $7.99 by using the code SUNSHINE...I know your going to love it!


Thanks Hayley for helping a girl out! Hayley is so awesome check out her blog, the Tiny Twig, her book The No Brainer Wardrobe, and follow her on Twitter @thetinytwig.

10 comments:

  1. This is great! I have to say, when I went to alt summit and bothered to put together outfits every day I felt so much better about myself! This is a great reminder that it doesn't have to be tough if you have a couple cute pieces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still SO jealous that you went to alt!! And I totally agree a good outfit can truly change how you feel about yourself...looking forward to meeting up soon!

      Delete
  2. Very cute :) Thanks for sharing it! I'm a new reader, btw. Found you over the weekend. I think through a 10 on 10 google search. I'm a stay at home mom of 5 (oldest is almost 11, youngest is 5 months), living in Ohio, married to my Sam for almost 12 years now. Nice to meet you.

    I just wanted to say... really, if you're even *thinking* about clothes with baby 4, you're doing SO great!!! :) i think i just accepted jammie days for tooooooo long. so, good job!

    ~Jacci in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fun to meet you too Jacci - thank you for such sweet words! Are you planning to join us this month for ten on ten? I hope so...looking forward to checking out your blog!

      Delete
  3. I spend entirely too long deciding what to wear in the morning. And even then, it's definitely hit or miss. This book sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can so relate - the book really has some awesome ideas!

      Delete
  4. I need to check this out. I'm 4 months along with baby #2 and, like you, can't seem to find the desire to get out of the yoga pants. And I wear scrubs to work every day. It's gotten so very sad...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I can SO relate!! Hang in there...lets set the goal to get out of the yogas at least once a week :) - congrats on baby #2 so excited for you!!

      Delete
  5. Oh, so excited...this is on my goal list for 2012! (but the discount code won't work?!) can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a really great book - I highly recommend it! I am not sure why the code didn't work possibly 15 people already bought it? I did email Hayley to double check though so I will let you know if I find out anything!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...